- ONLINE PAYMENT
First launched in 2014 and redesigned in 2022, HID Mobile Access continues to evolve and innovate alongside its host handsets and wearables as we pursue continuous improvement in accessibility, ease of operation, and interoperability.
HID Mobile Access successfully merges security with convenience through the storage and use of secure identities on
smartphones for opening doors, gates and more. The solution enables Android or iOS phones to securely communicate with readers using a close-range “Tap” mode, or from a distance with HID Global’s patented “Twist and Go” mode. Active feedback including notifications, vibration and sound enhances the user experience when opening doors.
HID Origo®, HID Global’s physical access control cloud platform makes managing access control easy, creating a number of operational efficiencies, including the ability to centrally manage Mobile IDs. Simply send invitations and provision or revoke Mobile IDs over-the-air. No physical encoding, printing or returns are necessary — secure identities are managed wirelessly through the phone.
Powered by Seos® technology, HID Mobile Access provides superior identity management and delivers the most capable mobile solution available today.
• Intuitive – Leverages modern design standards, natural contactless gestures, and ubiquitous communication technologies
• Convenient – A GDPR compliant, mobile first solution that’s easy for end users to provision and use
• Integrated – A key component in operational efficiency initiatives, digital transformation, sustainability, and employee
A UNIQUE USER EXPERIENCE
HID Mobile Access opens doors in a whole new way. With our innovative, award winning, patented gesture technology. Just twist the mobile device upon approaching a door, turnstile, or gate for seamlessaccess.
HID MOBILE ACCESS FEATURES:
• Consistent user experience across devices and operating systems
• Flexible product tiers and subscription terms
• Simple onboarding with QR code
• Multiple opening modes, including Tap & Twist and Go
• Phone and reader interaction that is intuitive, easy to use and enables new ways to open doors
• Digital photo ID
• Multi-language support
• HID Origo, a comprehensive, best-in-class management portal to issue and revoke Mobile IDs, automate workflows and increase administrative efficiency
• Mobile Access SDK and API’s, available through the HID Origo Developer Portal
• Supported readers include HID Signo™ and iCLASS SE
HID MOBILE ACCESS REQUIREMENTS:
• iCLASS SE and Signo mobile-enabled readers
• HID Origo portal
• Mobile IDs
• HID Mobile Access App,
• Optional availability through the Apple® App Store and Google® Play in selected regions