Honeywell’s web-based NetAXS controller provides solutions for installations of any size. NetAXS-123 enables users to securely manage their system anywhere there's an Internet connection – with no dedicated PC or software costs. The user-friendly design makes it simple to install and easy to operate and maintain.
NetAXS-123 gives you all the benefits of traditional access control, such as helping you secure doors, manage employee access, and manage sites remotely. It also lets you pull reports easily to meet compliance requirements. With a browser-based interface, your learning curve and training times are significantly decreased. No dedicated software is required –simply log on and you're ready to go, securely – from the office or anywhere. You can manage NetAXS-123 using the embedded browser, MAXPRO Cloud's secure cloud infrastructure, or WIN-PAK®'s integrated security suite.
NetAXS-123 has been developed with an installer-friendly design that easily adapts to existing IT infrastructure and methods, reducing installation and support costs. So as your system grows, NetAXS grows with you.
Flexible 3-in-1 Capability
- Embedded, cloud, or software-hosted capability from one panel.
- Deploy NetAXS-123 for a large variety of jobs—from basic access control for a single site up to multi-site, enterpriselevel security with fully integrated access, video and intrusion.
- Native IP-based hardware with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability eliminates additional network module wiring and simplifies powering the panel.
- By-the-door mounting using plastic enclosure decreases cable runs.
- Metal enclosure with included 4-amp power supply and battery backup available for traditional installs or retrofits.
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Expand single door controller to manage 2 or 3 doors* with 1 & 2-door add-on boards.
- Add additional panels and manage using the embedded interface via Ethernet Virtual Loop (EVL)** or RS-485 loops.
- New, faster, and more intuitive user interface decreases time spent on deployment and training.
- Embedded browser features basic access control that is simple and easy to use. Add MAXPRO Cloud or WIN-PAK for more advanced features, such as video and intrusion integrations, advanced reporting, and photo badging.
- 256-bit AES encrypted communication between panel and hosts (browser, cloud, and WIN-PAK).
- Security certificate capability ensures secure and trusted connections to the panel.
- Panel tamper switch included on both plastic and metal enclosures.