Model SPC-E is a two wire beam smoke detector that consists of an emitter and receiver that cover a distance of 5 – 100 m providing a maximum coverage of 1500 m2.
When used on a conventional system the emitter and receiver can be powered directly from the zone or if required the emitter also has an option to be powered from a separate 24 V dc supply. The SPC-E can also be interfaced to Hochiki’s ESP system, the receiver can be connected to a CHQ-SZM Single Zone Module or a CHQ-DZM Dual Zone Module, and the emitter can then be powered directly from the loop or via a separate 24 V dc supply.
Line continuity options can be selected on the termination module and these are based on the Schottky or Zener diode method.
- 5 to 100 m range
- Automatic compensation
- Automatic signal strength adjustment
- Emitter unit can be powered directly from zone (or loop)
- Features a Latching or Non-Latching Fault Relay
- Can be interfaced onto ESP system via a CHQ-DZM or CHQ-SZM
- Full line continuity options
- Approved by VdS for German market