RO3200 Access Control Hardware
Part of the WIN-PAK® software controlled hardware family the PRO3200 professional modular access control hardware is an advanced access control panel capable of providing solutions where installation space is at a premium.
The PRO3200 system is connected to a host computer with WIN-PAK for system configuration, alarm monitoring and direct control. Using WIN-PAK SE 4.0 / PE 4.0 or higher, at least 255 PRO3200 systems can be connected to create large access control solutions.
- The modular design of PRO3200 series panels provides:
- The main controller to control up to 16 modules
- Two Reader modules and I/O modules
- Set up for up to 32 doors - one reader per door
- Selection of enclosures for high density and remote installation
- Configurable via WIN-PAK SE 4.0 / PE 4.0 or higher access control software
- At least 225 PRO3200 systems configurable in a WIN-PAK hosted system to meet the needs of large access control and security systems
- Scalable architecture ensures optimal performance with a seamless upgrade path to accommodate future growth beyond its initial installation
- Rack or tile mounting options available
- Supervised communication and lithium battery backup ensures system reliability
- Large, local controller database allows access control decisions to be made by controller in real time without the need to communicate to the server
- Seamless support for TCP/IP protocols to allow intelligent controller(s) to tap into a LAN or WAN
- True 32-bit microprocessor provides fast transaction processing for the most demanding network applications
- Any combination of 16 I/O or reader modules may be connected to the PRO32IC RS485 ports at 38,400 bps. 1250m total bus length per port.
- Accommodates a card database of 100,000 cards, and a transaction buffer of 50,000 transactions
- Option to include or exclude fields during database configuration to maximise memory usage
- Automatic calculation of leap-year and daylight savings