Interactive Maps On Board
TouchControl has interactive site maps and zone plan capability built-in, allowing indication and navigation via interactive maps as well as text and status indicators. Maps are easily added via our simple Map App, part of our acclaimed Dynamix Tools software suite.
At a glance’ System Status
TouchControl’s unique interface allows users to immediately identify zones and devices in fire, fault, disablement, test or normal operation by dynamic colour-coded status buttons.
User-friendly and low voltage, TouchControl is as simple to fit and configure as it is to use. As you'd expect, full, free technical back-up comes as standard.
Fully Flexible and Customisable
TouchControl's sleek, low profile design will enhance any setting, whether cutting-edge or classical. It can be used on both standard and fault-tolerant networks.
· Bigger: With a 10 inch screen TouchControl is one of the market’s largest touch screens.
· Standalone: TouchControl is not stuck in a fire panel, adding cost, complication and compromising on performance. It’s a network node in its own right.
· An RCT: TouchControl is a fully functional remote control terminal and repeater, offering full fire panel and network control and reporting.
· Active Maps: TouchControl’s active maps display live zone status information. They are created with a simple Map App.
· High Definition: TouchControl's high resolution display, shows pixel perfect information via Active Maps and its custom designed interface.
· Better Looking: For the first time a fire control panel enhances the architecture and interior of a building. TouchControl is designed to look as good as it performs